Please follow our challenge blog:

Copyright details:

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected The cards shared by the DT on this blog are for inspiration and enjoyment. Please do not copy them for any publication, contest submissions or use them in inspirational or compilations CD's which are then sold on to other crafters. Many thanks for your understanding.

Thursday 9 December 2010

DT winners

Here are the list of winners from the DT blogs following our Birthday Blog hop last week. Please contact each DT member or alternatively email fabnfunkychallenges@hotmail.co.uk so that we can get your prizes to you all.

Lou - Paddington's Fan Blog - prize claimed
Heidy- Allymcb1
Ginny - Tip Top - prize claimed
Linds Faye - prize claimed
Emma - Jacky at Paddington Fan - prize claimed
Andrea - my padded craft room
Sharon - Debs - prize claimed
Jenny- Fiona - prize claimed
Suzanne - RibenaRuby - prize claimed
Karen - Claire7q - prize claimed

Congratulations to all the winners and many thanks for joining in with us last week.

6 comments:

  1. thanks so much for picking me...woo hoo!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, it's me TWICE!! Can't believe my luck!! Just emailed you. Thanks for a great hop, love Jacky x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much! Email's been sent. Ruby x

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, it's me! sending email now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my, I've won a prize! Thanks ever so much for choosing me. I've been a bit lucky recently!

    I had a great time visiting your blogs and looking at your lovely cards.

    I've e.mailed you with my details.

    Thanks again.

    Lynne.x

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks from everyone at "Fab 'n' Funky" Challenges for joining in with us this week. We can't wait to see your project.