Please follow our challenge blog:

Copyright details:

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected The cards shared by the DT on this blog are for inspiration and enjoyment. Please do not copy them for any publication, contest submissions or use them in inspirational or compilations CD's which are then sold on to other crafters. Many thanks for your understanding.

Saturday 10 January 2015

Introducing our new DT members

Good morning all

I'm just delighted to be able to announce out new DT members after our very successful DT call.  

We had so many wonderful ladies apply to be on our DT - and I'm so glad that the decision was not up to me alone.

We had a very democratic DT vote and our new Fab'n'Funky ladies are...

Annie
of 

Barb
of

Chris
of

Debby
of

Jan (LTC)

Julieanne (Pinkjools)
of

Lorraine (Coldwaters 2)
of

Also just before Christmas we were lucky enough to be joined by the lovely

Sharon
- who has not had a proper introduction yet

So welcome to all you lovely ladies - we are delighted to have you join us

Thank you to each and every one of you who entered our DT call
 - so many talented ladies did not get chosen this time
I really wish we had a place for you all!

I hope we see you back here on Wednesday when we launch our first challenge of the year
for our NEW teams (hint hint!)

Hugs
Judith xx








4 comments:

  1. Thanks for having me on board, Fab N Funky ladies, and a big welcome to all the new DT members too.

    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am thrilled I could join you all this time and looking forward to all the 'fun' in creativity land.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the warm welcome....I look forward to new challenges...Joolsx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thnxxx for having me. I love to get started with the first challenge.
    Hope have a lot of fun together with lost of wonderful creations

    hugs Debby

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks from everyone at "Fab 'n' Funky" Challenges for joining in with us this week. We can't wait to see your project.