Please follow our challenge blog:

Copyright details:

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected The cards shared by the DT on this blog are for inspiration and enjoyment. Please do not copy them for any publication, contest submissions or use them in inspirational or compilations CD's which are then sold on to other crafters. Many thanks for your understanding.

Tuesday 13 October 2015

Winner - Challenge 276 - Sassy Ladies

Hello there. It's Sharon here and I'm back to share the winners of my challenge at Fab N Funky which was Sassy Ladies.

I certainly enjoyed looking at all your lovely art work and it was very hard to chose a winner but finally I came to a decision.

And the winner is……….




Very well done on a fabulous entry! Please contact Judith at the email address is the side bar, quoting 'Winner -Challenge 276 - Sassy Studios' and she will arrange your prize for you.

And now on to my Top three:









Very well due to all of you, and thanks to everyone for joining in with my challenge.

Don't forget to pop back tomorrow for a new challenge here at Fab n Funky.

Sharon, and the Fab n Funky Team.

5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for picking my card as one of your top three and congratulations to the other ladies on their wins
    Andrea x

    ReplyDelete
  2. There doesn't seem to be a winners post for #275?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankyou for choosing my card in your Top 3. Congratulations to the other ladies and the winner.
    Hugs Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for choosing my creation into your top 3!
    Congrats to the other ladies to!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent article. Very interesting to read. I really love to read such a nice article. Thanks! keep rocking. wize and ope

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks from everyone at "Fab 'n' Funky" Challenges for joining in with us this week. We can't wait to see your project.